Discipleship [SERMON] …with Reflection Questions!
Discipleship is an important topic here at Evangelical Disciple. What does it mean to be a disciple? Why would I want to be someone’s disciple? Why would I want to be a disciple of Jesus Christ? What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus? Give this homily a listen and then check out the reflection questions below.
- Am I a disciple of Jesus Christ? Do I want to be a disciple of Jesus Christ?
- Do I take time to study the life of Jesus? Do I spend time reading the Gospels and reflecting on what I’ve read?
- Is there anything in the life of Jesus that I find attractive? In what ways could I try to imitate Jesus?
- How generous have I been toward Jesus and his people?
- What worldly comforts and securities have I sacrificed for Jesus? How often do I make sacrifices for him?
- Is my life any different than those who do not claim to be disciples of Jesus?
- Would I actually be willing to change my life in order to follow and imitate Jesus more perfectly?